6.kolo Empoli vs Roma

@Abaddon: Přijde mi, že ten týpek Cristante má nějakou permanentku na to aby hrál v základu a má to v hlavě. Zkurvit může ledacos, může bejt absolutně neplatný, ale hrát bude stejně. Bohužel dneska se mu párkrát podařilo sebrat balon a tím bude pro Mourka zas na koni. O Celikovi nemá smysl se bavit. Možná potřebuje více času. Ty naše přechodu jsou žalostný. Nemůžeme si dovolit ztrácet míče na vlastní půlce v okamžiku, když jdou stopeři ven. Pak stačí nějaká splašená rychlonožka a jsou problémy. Ibanez zasloužená pozvánka do repre. Ten borec hodně vyrostl. Možná nejlepší na place. Dybala pěknej gól, ale potřebuje mít s kym hrát a ne, že si bude za půlku chodit pro míče. Proto by se měl Pele zatáhnout a na jeho pozici Zaniolo, maybe.

Zlatý body, přesně. Pencle za Ibaneze být měla, naopak Pelle to zahodil, stejně jako Bove... Klasický římský nervy, no.

Odesláno z mého Hammer_Energy_2 pomocí Tapatalk

Je tu někdo spokojený??? Osobně nejsem, sudí nám pomohl protože Bryan ten loket dál, nestřídá vůbec asi to má u prdele že se na hřišti plouží,strašně zlé se na to dívá co tam předvádí a to nás proti 10 podržel Patricio

pasta napsal:
Je tu někdo spokojený??? Osobně nejsem, sudí nám pomohl protože Bryan ten loket dál, nestřídá vůbec asi to má u prdele že se na hřišti plouží,strašně zlé se na to dívá co tam předvádí a to nás proti 10 podržel Patricio

Tak tak. Až je mi Dybaly líto.

scr

Verim, ze se rozehrajou, individuální kvalitu máme…Dybala a Spina super zbytek prumer až podprumer..musej bojovat. Cristante musí pryc aspoň se nějak lehce zranit at tam zkusi jinou variantu a konečně vidí ze je to mrdka… i když on to asi vidí, ale nechapu…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mourinho talks Abraham performance, Empoli qualities and Roma injury crisis
by Football Italia
Jose Mourinho was satisfied with Roma’s hard-fought win over Empoli, even if things could’ve been prettier on a warm Tuscan evening.

The Giallorossi took the lead after only 17 minutes thanks to a trademark curler from Paulo Dybala, but things got a little more complicated after Filippo Bandinelli found an equaliser just before half time. An edgy second half followed but Roma eventually secured the win thanks to a close-range effort from Tammy Abraham.

Speaking to Sky Sports Italia, Mourinho first discussed Abraham’s performance and his movement for the second goal.

“He has to do it. He has to drop deep when the team needs him. Maybe he can struggle more mentally to do it, but that is also the mission.

“I must say that scoring goals against Vicario was difficult, he looked like the best goalkeeper in the world.”

He commented on how Roma had to suffer to secure all three points against Empoli.

“We could’ve won in another way, with more tranquillity. If we were 3-1 up we could’ve managed it better ahead of Thursday. But the important thing is to win again.

“We suffered, seven minutes of extra time for a team that wins is a lot but we managed it well.

“I want to congratulate Zanetti because his Empoli team were tough to play against, but in the end we deserved the victory.”

The Portuguese coach looked ahead to the Giallorossi’s upcoming Europa League clash against HJK Helsinki.

“The way these teams work, those considered secondary, has changed. In Europe you used to draw a Scandinavian team and it was done, if you drew one from the East it was the same, unless you drew one of the big ones.

“Now everyone knows what the best teams are doing, just a click away on social media.”

Finally, Mourinho discussed if Roma’s season has started as he expected and the impact of the injury crisis affecting the team.

“The run of points is not a problem. Obviously Udinese are a tough game away from home, we were aiming to score points and we failed to do so. All games are tough, here too we were in danger of losing two points.

“On a game level we’re a team with a lot of difficulties that we didn’t expect. If we lose players we’re in trouble. I’ll take this opportunity to thank Zaniolo, for his effort to be here. Before the second goal he was ready to come on the pitch to help the team and it’s different without him.

“Wijnaldum was a key player for us and he got injured. Cristante and Matic are two great players but for our idea of the game it’s not easy to make them play together. Then with the injuries of Zalewski and Karsdorp we are uncovered on the wings.

“There are difficulties, in two days we have a game to win and in four Atalanta who aren’t playing in the cups.

“These are difficulties that smaller teams don’t have and they can prepare for these games with a different potential. But I prefer to have the difficulties but stay in the thick of the competitions and play on Thursday.”

In a press conference, Mourinho also spoke about if Roma would’ve beaten Empoli without Dybala on the pitch.

“I don’t know. To say he played well is obvious, not all players have his potential. We were a team and I like that. I didn’t like the time between our first goal and theirs, we stopped pressing and lost positioning going forward and also in defence.

“They had space to create. In the second half we transformed, we were always in control. The third goal had to come and after that we put ourselves in a risky situation. The victory is deserved, they are difficult to play against.”

At the end of matchday six, Roma sit 5th in the Serie A table with 13 points, only one point behind by league leaders Napoli, Atalanta and Milan.